Saturday, December 23, 2006

cards

well. i still remember a few months ago. just before promos. i sat down and scribbled a card of thanks to an evil-in-a-rather-good-way-who-was-partially-involved-in-the-biggest-screw-up-for-me-in-jc friend of mine. i saw the friend in the morning as i did everyday in the same table. my hand stayed. the card never left my file and i think its still there unless i ripped it up in my sleep.

damn. cant get new phone since contract doesnt expire or something till january.

well. this time i should at least give some people stuff that i acquired in my recent absence. well. a quarter of the trouble is over since i've told some people. the remaining quarter is to give it to them and the remaining people is to tell some other people. so erm, strange.

kabul express was nice. glad i rushed to watch it with the other two As

No comments: